Science Homework Week 7
Following on from last weeks lesson of using you senses to identify the season ‘Summer’. This week I thought it would be nice for a ‘Summer treasure hunt’. Please read the instructions on the sheet. If you are unable to participate on the ‘Summer treasure hunt’ please watch this and try and ask your child some of the following questions:
- What type of animals did you see?
- What was the weather like during Summer?
- What activities can you do during Summer?
- What clothes can you wear during Summer?
- What happens to the plants in Summer?
I do hope you get to complete the treasure hunt!